UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Exam Application Recruitment 2021 Sarkari Result
UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment Online Form 2021 is released. UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION and National Defence Academy have released the notification for NDA I Examination 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 26.12.2020 to 19/01/2021. Candidates need to fill the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ( https://upsc.gov.in/ ) application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Recruitment 2021 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, in which the post is for NDA, the full form of NDA is Indian Navy. You are required to give both written tests and oral examinations according to the different posts you are in. The examinations in the Union Public Service Commission are in two phases. We call these trains the second Viba. Students desirous of this job give the oral examination. Read the description given on our website and send your form by clicking on the Apply button below. In this job, there are different details, both the size sheets for each day are given separately.
UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Exam Application Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details
UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Exam Application Recruitment 2021. National Defence Academy Vacancies 2021
|UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Exam Application1 Recruitment 2021 Overview|
|Organization||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Job type||National Defence Academy NDA|
- Registration Last Date 19 December 2021 at 6 pm
- The last date for application is 19 January 2021 Payment date is 19 January 2021
- The date for this examination of NDA in UPSC has been told on April 18 and the date of the admit card is not available yet, when the time comes, the admit card will be obtained by this website.
- Only unmarried people are available for the requirement for this vacancy, it is not a vacancy for married people
- The application fee has been kept at 100 for the general fee and for the OBC certificate.
- Similarly, for SC and ST people, the application fee is kept at 0.
- The application fee is placed at BC 100 for the general category and for the OBC category, similarly, for SC and ST people, the application fee is kept at ST 0.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
1) Nationality: A candidate must be an unmarried male and must
a) a citizen of India.
b) a subject of Nepal.
c) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from ( Pakistan,
Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda,
the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and
Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in
2) Age Limit and Marital Status :
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July,
2002 and not later than 1st July 2005 are eligible.
3) Educational Qualifications:
a) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy- 12th Class
pass examination conducted by a State Education Board or a
b) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence
Academy and for the 12 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
Naval Academy- 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School State Education Board or a University.
|UPSC NDA I Exam Application Recruitment 2021|
|Application Last Date||19.01.2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||19.01.2020|
|Form Last Date||19.01.2021|
|Admit Card Available||March 2021|
|Exam Date||18 April 2020|
UPSC NDA I ( National Defence Academy ) Exam Application Recruitment 2021 How To Apply
- UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION NDA 1 Recruitment 2021 Apply Between 30/12/2020 to 19/01/2021 on the website https://upsc.gov.in/
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply on website https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notif-NDA-NA-I-2021-Engl-301220.pdf
Candidate Read the Notification Carefully
- Candidate Help Desk https://upsc.gov.in/
- Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/
The requirement for this job
For Army, that is, for the Indian Navy Army, Ten Plus Two is required to pass through any regd board, and for the Indian Navy Air Force, it is necessary to pass Ten Plus Two Physics and Matches from both these subjects.
District Horticulture Officer Group-2, Grade-1
• B.Sc degree in science with agriculture or horticulture in any recognized university in India.
• B.Sc with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
MSc degree in Chemistry / Agriculture or Food Technology / Food Preservation as a subject or Master’s degree in fruits and vegetables.
• Master’s degree in any related subject. Recognized University in India.
• For more information, read the notification.
The principal of Govt. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer Group-2
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch) Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development)
The main fact of this job
Special Information For more information, click on the list given on this website, with complete information, you can get the complete information of the combined K by this list below. In the description of the NDA Air Force and Indian Navy, both the vacancy and age Full details of Criteria Education details, etc. can be obtained below. The government is pre-deleted from the government website, which is the official website of the Indian Navy. For getting information related to SSC and any type of job you do not have to go here and there. have to go. Visit our website and when you get complete information, then you are able to get any information related to the government job, then you can press the subscribe button by typing the subscribe button or by typing your email so that your mail – always our Stay close Numbers of new vacancy numbers will be sent by the website so that you know.